6 Pack Italy Travel Power Adapter Converter Plug B in Micro Tech® Retail Packaging

Advertisement
advertisement
6 Pack Italy Travel Power Adapter Converter Plug B in Micro Tech® Retail Packaging
6 Pack Italy Travel Power Adapter Converter Plug B in Micro Tech® Retail Packaging

Code : B0087EV9PQ
Category :
Rating :
RECOMMENDED TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time










Product Details

  • Brand: Micro Tech
  • Model: ITL-PL-6
  • Dimensions: 1.50" h x
    .50" w x
    2.00" l,
    .38 pounds

Features

  • Non-grounded adapter plugs allow electrical connections up to 240 volts
  • An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter) unless your appliance is dual voltage
  • This adapter may NOT be used with appliances that have grounded plugs; for these you will need a grounded adapter











Product Description

Adaptor plug changes your electronics plug to fit Italian outlets








Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

29 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Buy
By vici
Great adapter! I bought these before I left for Italy. It arrived promptly and worked fantastic. I traveled to Florence, Rome and Northern Italy and it was correct for all hotels. They've always fit properly and they are STURDY! I couldn't imagine these things falling apart like other adapters that I've read reviews about have done. As these adapters are always sold singly for ridiculously high prices I thought it would be a wise move to buy six and charge more than one device at a time . They worked well for cell, iPad, cptr, camera, etc).

12 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
3great product!
By laura
Make sure that your device can convert power on its own. The easy way to do this is to check the label on the box for your charger. It will usually say something like 100-240V if it can convert power. If it only lists one number, you will have to purchase a converter to convert the voltage, since the adapter is not capable of doing so by itself.However most small electronics (Ipads, cameras, cellphones, shavers, Hair styling tools,) will work fineThis product was cheap and worked in every hotel in which we stayed

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5An adapter that really works!
By Usagui
I was really worried about my IPOD, cellphone and Kindle getting toasted overseas with the wrong adapters but these converters really worked and I did not burn anything. It was also great that the pack included 6, if you are a girl like me that can't travel without electronics these adapters really worked.

See all 39 customer reviews...


Advertisement
advertisement
6 Pack Italy Travel Power Adapter Converter Plug B in Micro Tech® Retail Packaging | Unknown | 5

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar